Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

There's a storm a comin'!

Hm. I don't really have much to report this week. Teaching, attempting to find new investigators, visiting people, studying the scriptures.

We just found out that Elder Holland will be coming to our mission conference on June 2. That is exciting!

I am very sad because this is Sister G's last week. It will be interesting to have a new companion.

Sorry this email is so boring, I just can't think of what to say right now other than that I know that Christ lives. I know that he is my Savior and Redeemer and that because he came to earth and suffered in the Garden and on the Cross, my imperfections are taken care of. This is what I am here to teach people - faith in Jesus Christ and his Atonement.

-----
Sent about an hour later:

So the reason the subject heading was about a storm, is because apparently there is a big storm coming. Hahaha! Just realized I never said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura won't be able to read these until she returns in 2013, but you are welcome to leave comments.