Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Coming Home

Well, as many of you now know, I am home a earlier than expected. There were some health issues that needed to be resolved and so my mission president felt it best that I return home and I agreed. Since most of the problems were stress-related, just being home has been quite the cure. Now, don't let any of that fool you, I am still going to work. I am still striving for missionary opportunities and will update this blog with my adventures. Thank you all for your wonderful love and support for the last four months. I loved getting your letters and packages and just hearing what's happening from you and my family was so much fun. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I know that this is the best choice for me. I know that I am where God needs me to be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura won't be able to read these until she returns in 2013, but you are welcome to leave comments.