Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Farewell California

My dear friends, the time has come, the time is now, Sister Laura Benning will you PLEASE GO NOW! (if you didn't catch the Dr. Seuss reference, you were obviously a neglected child)

I have been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the North Carolina Raleigh Mission. I report to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT on February 15th. There, I will learn as much as possible and prepare myself to enter the field. I can't wait to devote everything I have to serving and loving the people of NC.

This blog will be updated by my lovely sister with my weekly emails home, pictures, address information (letters are always welcome) and whatever else she decides to post. So any questions, comments, concerns, or complaints should be directed to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laura won't be able to read these until she returns in 2013, but you are welcome to leave comments.